Top Five Winter Foods. Grab them now.
Winter is here and it’s time to enjoy the best available fruits and vegetables loaded with vitamins and minerals. The colours of fresh foodsmakes you feel more fresh than ever. They fully loaded nutrient rich foods are available to boost you with owerful immunity, good skin, good appetite and excellent mood.
I would personally advise to grab your hands on the fresh and colorful fruits available in the season and fill your stores of vitamins, minerals and anti oxidants. This is the best season where you get best quality of fruits and vegetables, so don’t miss this opportunity hurry Up!!!
As all of you must have read that the more colors you eat the more colorful is your health. I have come up with a list of 5 tops foods to be considered in winters. Have a look:
1. Green Tea: Enjoy sip of hot green tea in the cold climate. As green tea is full of anti oxidant it helps to relieve the stress levels and it also acts as anti bacterial and anti viral. The best booster of immunity.
2. Root vegetables: Roots and tubers fills you up with the good amount of minerals and good quality of fibers. Veggies like beet, carrots, turnips has property of withstanding cold. Have cooked carrot to boost its beta carotene levels and turnips to boost its vitamin C and A.
3. Hot Soups: The best appetizer of the season only when the cream, beef and salt is put aback.Reach out for broth or water base soups with fresh vegetables.
4. Broccoli: Suddenly you see there is lot of borccoli in the market at a very affordable and cheap price. Don’t miss the time. Eat enough to build your reservoir of vitamin C.
5. Garlic and Ginger: Add roasted ginger and garlic to all your preparations and build your immunity and upgrade your mood and flavor of the food. Garlic and ginger gives protection from the extreme cold and helps the body to withstand cold.
Winter is the best season to eat but make sure you know what to eat and how much to eat. Watch out your meals and snacks specially and have a great winter.
Latest posts by Neha Kava (see all)
- Brown Bread Vs White Bread – Which one is better? - August 11, 2016
- Bollywood actress diet secrets / celebrity weight loss - July 26, 2016
- Lifestyle Management - July 14, 2016