As the winter has set in, now is the season of fresh orange juicy carrots. Carrots are otherwise available throughout the year but carrots available in winters has its own flavor and benefits. This fibrous vegetable has many health benefits. When we talk about health benefits of carrots or carrots juice, the first thing come sin our mind is “Its good for eyes” and that’s absolutely true.
Health Benefits of Carrot juice:
High carotenoid content in carrots makes it more nutritious and beneficial for health.
1. Stimulate Appetite and Improves Digestion.
2. Improve Eyesight.
3. Prevent Cancer
4. Regulate Blood Sugar
5. Promote Lung Health
6. Benefit Your Skin
7. Enrich Lactation.
8. Improve Liver Functions.
9. Beneficial during last few weeks of pregnancy. Prevents jaundice in new born babies.
10. Carrot juice helps to clear up thread worms in children.
11. It also helps to cure the ulcers.
12. Carrots are high in Vit K, Vitamin K helps in blood clotting. Vitamin C helps to heal wounds and keeps the gums healthy.
13. It also acts as a very rich source of calcium.
14. Carrots increases hair growth and nail strength.